|Monday to Thursday
|Fri & Sat OR Sat & Sun||$550.00||$650.00|
|Weekend (Fri, Sat & Sun)||$600.00||$700.00|
Meeting Cost - Offered to members only, a minimum of 3 hours @ $50.00/hour for small meetings and parties of under 50 people.
(The $600 damage deposit is still required and a janitorial fee of $75.00 will be added if the kitchen is used in ANY capacity.)
- Members live in the Ottewell Community and have a current membership; Non-Members do not live in the Ottewell Community.
- The rental fee is due at the time of booking; payment will be deposited at that time. If you need to cancel, you must inform us no less than 48 hours prior to the start of your event for a full refund. If not, a cancellation fee of $50.00 will be charged (this is non-negotiable).
- A Damage Deposit of $600.00 will be required for ALL rentals (including small meetings & parties), due on or prior to the date of rental, which will be refunded minus any extra ordinary cleaning or repair costs. The easiest method is a cheque that can be voided.
- Renters that are serving liquor MUST have a valid liquor license (by law) and event insurance (recommended).
Event Insurance Links:
- NO Ticket Sale Events are permitted at Ottewell Community (Ticket Sale Events are events where the host is selling tickets for the event to the general public and there is no way of knowing how many will attend. Such events require a fully licensed public venue such as a restaurant, pub or theatre, etc.)
- According to the Tripartite Agreement with the City of Edmonton, OCL is not allowed to rent the hall to persons, private businesses or organizations that want to hold an event for the purpose of conducting business (selling or promoting a product or service) for profit. According to the agreement; "League facilities cannot be used for commercial purposes, which are defined as “commercial, retail, business, or merchandising activity or undertaking, profession, trade, occupation, or an activity providing goods or services… by a for-profit entity.”
- Hall access is through a 4-digit PIN code provided a few hours prior to the start of your event. As the code holder you are required to always secure all entries and exits whenever you (the code holder) are not on the premises, even if someone else is still there.
- If you would like to rent Ottewell Hall, you will have to agree to the terms and conditions laid out in the following Rental Agreement