Are you interested in Volunteering for OCL? WE NEED YOU! We have many opportunities available that include one-time events or a more regular commitment.
- General Volunteer (also known as “call me when you need someone” and if I can help, I will).
- Volunteer Coordination (assist the board with finding/scheduling volunteers for events)
- Project Team (Ottewell Community League Building needs some tender loving care, if you want to be a part of progress with future changes and upgrades, we need you. All plans will be presented to the board for approval).
- Grants (help ensure we have addressed all possibilities to obtain funds available to us).
- Sponsorship Coordination (obtain sponsorship and liaise with sponsors and Communications Director to ensure proper recognition)
- Events Team Lead (organize events team to put on events for the community league)
- Events General Volunteer (help out at various events – shifts are 2-4 hrs)
Please email email@example.com to inquire about any of these positions.
Fill out our VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP FORM and then keep up-to-date on all the events by subscribing to on the right or following us on facebook.com/OttewellEvents.