YOU make us who we are and assist us in moving forward to the future!
Volunteer opportunities are abundant and varied, and can fit into your schedule no matter how limited your time may be. Any contribution is welcome and very much appreciated!
Let us know if any of the following opportunities appeals to you:
- Helping out at the Fall Fair (2 hours)
- Skate Shack Monitor (4 hour shift, weather dependent)
- Helping with the BBQ at the Paul Johnson Festival (2-4 hours)
- Coaching soccer (4-6 hours/week)
- Sitting on the Board (2-6 hours/month)
- Helping with the rink (whatever amount of time works for you!)
- Working a bingo (4-6 hours)
- In-putting Member Names into a Spreadsheet