Why should I get a community membership?
Buying a community membership not only shows your pride and support, but also provides you with many extra benefits, such as:
- use of Bonnie Doon, Hardisty and Mill Creek pools FREE OF CHARGE (click here for swim schedules)
- use of any community outdoor rink and participation in community skate times at any City of Edmonton indoor rink (click here for rink schedules)
- discounted rates on multi-use passes at City of Edmonton recreational facilities
- lines painted on your community fields
- the right to vote at Board meetings and AGM’s
- involvement in community programs
- the knowledge that YOU are making a difference in your community
$25 – Family: includes up to two adults and all minors in one household
$10 – Single: any adults living in the household NOT covered under Family
$10 – Adult: per person 18 years of age or older
$5 – Senior: includes up to two adults in one household
Where can I get mine?
Memberships are sold year-round at these locations...
Or on-line at...
We would like to see you at our annual OCL Membership Fair held this year on Saturday September 16 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Purchase a membership, enjoy a pancake breakfast. See some old neighbors and meet some new at Ottewell Community Hall.
** Remember your Memberships expire on August 31st each year.**