Why should I get a community membership?
Buying a community membership not only shows your pride and support, but also provides you with many extra benefits, such as:
- use of Bonnie Doon, Hardisty and Mill Creek pools FREE OF CHARGE (click here for swim schedules)
- use of any community outdoor rink and participation in community skate times at any City of Edmonton indoor rink (click here for rink schedules)
- discounted rates on multi-use passes at City of Edmonton recreational facilities
- lines painted on your community fields
- the right to vote at Board meetings and AGM’s
- involvement in community programs
- the knowledge that YOU are making a difference in your community
$25 – Family: includes up to two adults and all minors in one household
$10 – Single: any adults living in the household NOT covered under Family
$10 – Adult: per person 18 years of age or older
$5 – Senior: includes up to two adults in one household
Where can I get mine?
Memberships are sold year-round at the Sport Shack located at 8170 50 St, and at the Ottewell TGP, as well as at the annual Membership Fair held in September at Ottewell Community Hall. Memberships expire on August 31st each year.